Your First Appointment - Family Law Matters
Prior to attending our office for your first appointment, and depending on whether your matter involves property or children, it would be helpful for you to document the following information:
Contact us to arrange an appointment.
- Date of commencement of the De facto relationship (if any);
- Date of Marriage (if applicable);
- Date of Separation;
- Details of assets and values at the commencement of the relationship;
- Details of the assets/values at separation;
- Details of the assets/values now;
- Current parenting arrangements in relation to the children;
- Particulars of any outstanding contributions (gifts/winnings/inheritances).
Divorce & Family Law
Power of Attorney
Wills & Estates
“I have dealt with many legal firms over the years. Your standard of service exceeded my expectations. I will certainly be using you again.”
JG – Broadbeach