Your First Appointment - Business Law Matters
Prior to attending our office for your first appointment it would be helpful for you to document the following information:
Contact us to arrange an appointment.
- What business structure are you proposing to use for the purchase (partnership/trust/company);
- If there are any business partners is there a Partnership Agreement?
- Is there a Buy/Sell Agreement dealing with retirement/death;
- If the business premises is leased, a copy of the Lease. Is the premises in a retail shop area. If so, the Retail Shop Leases Act imposes specific obligations on the Landlord and Tenant;
- If the business is to be operated as a franchise, a copy of a Franchise Agreement.
Divorce & Family Law
Power of Attorney
Wills & Estates
“I have dealt with many legal firms over the years. Your standard of service exceeded my expectations. I will certainly be using you again.”
JG – Broadbeach