Our Business Lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of all types of businesses. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a Lawyer, Accountant and other necessary professional to protect the investment represented by the business. We can help with:
- The appropriate business structure to buy a business
- Drafting and negotiation of the contract for the sale or purchase of your business
- Undertaking due diligence enquiries in consultation with you and advising on the results of those enquiries
- Advising on the lease for the business premises including the assignment of the lease
- Attending to the requirements of financial institutions funding the purchase
- Arranging transfers of liquor licences held by the business
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging for the transfer of franchises connected to the business or the grant of a new franchise agreement
- Organising and attending settlement The sale and purchase of businesses represent a major investment on your part.
Trust it to Mark Reaburn who has many years of experience in the area. Please contact him to make an appointment.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with one of our qualified and committed Solicitors.