Prior to attending our office for your first appointment, and depending on whether your matter involves property or children, it would be helpful for you to document the following information:
- Date of commencement of the De facto relationship (if any);
- Date of Marriage (if applicable);
- Date of Separation;
- Details of assets and values at the commencement of the relationship;
- Details of the assets/values at separation;
- Details of the assets/values now;
- Current parenting arrangements in relation to the children;
- Particulars of any outstanding contributions (gifts/winnings/inheritances).
Contact us to arrange an appointment.