Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
Reaburn Solicitors offers many years of experience with property transactions on the Gold Coast and has represented many buyers and sellers of property in a range of property related legal matters. Our goal is to ensure our work brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our Solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction or private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice on your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, strata and community title units, rural land and purchases “off the plan”
- Preparation of documents dealing with interests in land such as easements, transfers to family members etc.
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building Contracts
Contact us to arrange an appointment with Mark Reaburn.